Sunday, June 7, 2009

Comments please?

Dear readers,
My blog is feeling lonely. I feel like I'm talking to the wall; no comments, no reviews, no feedback. I can't help but think that there's no one reading my blog anymore (or maybe there isn't). So pathetic right. So, start leaving comments and feedbacks again, pretty pretty please? This blogger needs to know if what she's writing is worth reading and worth the space in this blog. This blogger needs to know what her readers want to read and she wants to try to deliver the best to her readers.

Oh yea, preferably, leave your comments in the comment box, not the chat box. You can go to the comment box by clicking the link below every posts that say _ insights. Reason being because I wanna be able to see what my readers have to say about a particular post by just clicking on the post rather than having to sieve through my chat box for it. Anyway, it is rather obvious that a comment box is to comment and a chat box is to chat, isn't it?

You can leave messages like 'Hi', 'Hey', 'Whoever whoever was here' or whatsoever that is unrelated to my posts in the chat box. Or you can bug me to update there (I do take those seriously okay) but no spammers please.

If you don't start leaving comments, I might have to shut down my blog because of the lack of readers. Yes, that was a threat! Haha. Okay, I was just joking. My blog is here to stay as long as Blogger lives, whether you like it or not. But seriously, I hope you guys give me feedback on my posts =)

On another note, I might want to rewrite all the past comments you guys left in my chat box into my comment box of the rightful posts. The reason is the same as I had stated above and also, I want to be able to see what you guys said about my posts when I look back at my blog at 60 years old because by then, Cbox might no longer offer its services or I might have decided to delete my chat box at one point because someone spammed it or something like that, and then all the precious things you readers left for me will be gone forever! *dramatic gasp*

So, I'm just asking for your permissions now. If there's no response (I'm crossing my fingers that there will be), I'll take it as there are no objections. After all, silence means submission, right? There's gonna be lots of work (200++ posts and more than a year's worth of comments to go through) but I'll take it one step at a time and I have lots of time in my hands.

Another thing that got me thinking is that if I remove my chat box, would you guys start leaving comments in my comment box or would that actually cause you guys to NOT leave comments at all anymore? I mean, I don't want to remove my chat box but...well, that was just a thought.

xoxo from Your blogger

6 insights:

Rize said...

I read your blog faithfully =]

NXY said...

but carmen, i do leave comments. you know i do. i just haven't done so for your past 3 or 4 posts because i haven't even gotten around to read them yet... sure, i'll leave real COMMENTS and not stuff in the cbox if that's what you prefer =)

Carmen C. said...

2Rize: Glad to know that. Thanks! =)

2NXY: Yea I know u do! You're the most faithful comment leaver in my bloggie and I appreciate it. Mwahx!

Secretive said...

hello!

Esther said...

Hey, sorry for not posting comments. I do read every post you make, but you know, being the lazy bum that I am, I don't post comments. Sorry. :)

Carmen C. said...

2Shia Wen: hey!

2Esther: Haha it's ok. Was just feeling a lil bummed out at that moment when I thought there was no one reading..

Post a Comment