Monday, June 8, 2009

Doggie Train

Here's another video I meant to show you guys a long time ago. Also shot in Vietnam, this time in Vinpearl theme park, Hoi An. Anyway, this one is shorter than the last video and before any of you bombard me that this is animal cruelty, I'll say that I definitely agree with you. But really, there's nothing I can do about it. So, just focus on the cute cute dogs and try not to think about it ok?



For a flashback on my last holiday to Vietnam, click here to go to the summary of all Vietnam-related posts.

2 insights:

NXY said...

why...is it animal cruelty leh?? o.O it's not cruel maa. it's just an act wor - it's not like he was torturing the dogs

Carmen C. said...

hmm well quite true also la. but dunno how they treat the dogs when they were training mer. anyway, i don't think the dogs like to perform everyday right?

Post a Comment