Sunday, June 7, 2009

Handmade Drum Kit

Ok, I wanted to upload this video a really really long time ago but the file was too large and I kinda gave up on it. Since I have nothing much to do this few days, I found out how to compress the size of the video and after hours of waiting, voila! This video is finally up =)

So, what is so interesting about this video? Nope, it's not funny like the rest of the videos I posted up in the last few posts. This is a video taken by me (ok, not by me but rather my dad. But I was there! =D) when I was in Vietnam. Check out the handmade drum kit! Creative la.

Oh yea. Ignore how stim I look in the video. I blame it on the seasickness and the uber sien-ness of sitting in soooo many boats there. Though this was the boat on which I experienced the worst seasickness, I thought it was the coolest, obviously because of the entertainment.

Anyway, I'm talking too much again. Just enjoy the video =P



For my last posts on my holiday to Vietnam, check out this post which will lead you to the rest.

4 insights:

NXY said...

O.o
Heheh but where were you?? i wanted to see your blur face! XD
i make for you k, for your birthday this year oHAHAHAH XD

Carmen C. said...

LOL i think u've seen enough of my uber blurness in the mornings at school. But wth, check out 00:25, i look like i'm about to kiss the girl's a**. Haha spotted me? Kinda blur ler. Blame Blogger. U can make me a mini one =)

NXY said...

LOL mana oleh nampak?? at 25 secs i see one buttock! i pause it and look k, don't see you 'about to kiss' any girls XD
YEAH sure, but no guarantee on QC k!!

Carmen C. said...

yes yes. to the right side of the buttock and that's me in the white shirt. can u see a girl with our school's yellow house shirt? that's my sis. then i'm two person to her right. lol, it's the thought that counts right? =)

Post a Comment