Tuesday, March 10, 2009

As requested, an update

Yes, I'm here to update. I know it's been a long time since I updated (February 20, as Xing Yii had reminded me in school >.<) but hey, there are some people who don't update for months. Bug them instead. Haha. Anyway, being the good person that I am, I shall update. But be warned that what you are going to read might be full of crap as I have nothing to update about.

Let's see. I've already missed out on the 'Exams are coming! I'm not ready yet' post. And..the 'Exams are over! *relief relief*' post, too. Well, yeah. Exams were coming and I wasn't exactly ready at that moment of time but I was too lazy to rant online. But I could still make the 'Exams are over!' post. I mean, technically, exams are over and it hasn't been a week yet.

Ooh. I can still make it for one post (though I'm not the first. gahh). Holidays are coming! =) Holidays mean that I can sleep late, sleep in late, go out more and.. and.. what? I don't think that there is anything else I can do during the holidays which I can't during school days. I mean, teachers are sure to pile up on homework, so I can't say no homework during the holidays and there's the anticipation for our results if the teachers decide not to give them back to us before the holidays (Yes, it's very mean of them but they're teachers. It comes with the job). Well, not that I am anticipating much now so I might not be anticipating at all during the holidays. Ah, darn. I still hope they get it over and done with before the holidays.

Anyway, my holidays seem to be rather packed up, what with the Open Heaven Seminar, tuition and other stuff. So, I don't think it would be the holidays exactly. But isn't it always the same situation? Where holidays get you more tired instead of refreshing you? Hmm..

Ok..I'm done updating. But I must say, it didn't turn out as crappy as I thought it would. My brain isn't dead after all! Oh well, it might be some time before I update again. So tata! I'm off to eat and whack some balls! =)

0 insights:

Post a Comment