Friday, February 20, 2009

Yesterday, my form teacher asked us to fill out a form. It was the form that we had to fill in to finalize the subjects we were taking for SPM. When I actually looked at the form, reality striked. I was like 'Ohmygosh. I'm sitting for SPM'. My hands became icy cold and for some reason, my heart was pounding really hard as I crossed the subjects I was going to take. I guess part of it was because there were all those codes there and I had to make sure I crossed the right one or I might end up sitting for some Islam paper or something. But I'm sure the bigger part of it was because I realised that SPM is not that very far away and school is gonna be over for me soon. I know I've said these all before, so I'm not gonna say it again.

275 days left to SPM. I put a countdown timer at the sidebar to remind myself. Haha.

18 insights:

NXY said...

ohoh.
i was SOOO reluctant to tick the sejarah box.
i had to ask ee lynn to tick it for me!!
=[

Esther said...

WHY do you have to put down 275 days to SPM????!!! We don't have to countdown yettttt!!! Until maybe... 1 day before SPM??? Okay, okay, maybe 1 month? Kidding. 275days sounds really looooong. But we'll be there before we even know it.

I'm scaring myself.

Carmen C. said...

2xy: o.O i didn't wanna tick bm. but what the heck. if i didn't, i didn't have to bother ticking the rest anyway. blehhh..

2esther: i didn't want to actually. but then i figured I needed it or else i would slack like a piggy. wakaka

NXY said...

hahah yeah true, true...
if din tick bm, why bother passing up the form anyway!

Fate said...

yosh! ._. I'm out of words somehow... OMG i spent 79 secs thinking what to say! This is why you should remove that EVIL timer!! It's gonna kill me!!!

Carmen C. said...

aww u cant die yet. spm nt over yet. XDXD

Fate said...

you love torturing me don't you carmen? Don't worry I still love you for that =D

Carmen C. said...

no no. of coz i dun like torturing u. i'm so good ler. haha

Fate said...

hahaha ya le... "good" =P nice sleeping with you yesterday XD

Carmen C. said...

hey wats wif the inverted commas?? haha. i cant rmbr anything about it ler. me slept like a log. heheh

Fate said...

Inverted commas pretty ma don't you think so? XD haha I slept like a log too! I know you did cause they made so much noise and yet you can still sleep without moving O__O

Carmen C. said...

uh huh..i shall nt take offense since me luv u. haha i could hear them screaming but i chose to sleep ler. if nt i'd be like a panda the next day =P

Fate said...

hahaha so smart and wise to not take offense and chose to sleep xD

Carmen C. said...

of coz.. =D

ben said...

275 days still long la.. LOL

Chiaming said...

use days to countdown not chi kek ler.. hahaa use weeks.. so u have 39 weeks left! haha

cheah said...

haha!!! let's countdown together for your SPM and my STPM..... :(

Carmen C. said...

2chiaming: lol i duwan chi kek ler..

2cheah: ok! when's stpm?

Post a Comment