Monday, March 23, 2009

Last of things..

This year is a year of many lasts. For example, we fifth formers had the last sukan tara about 3 weeks ago. It was my last time doing the three events (long jump, shot put and 100 metres) and I can gladly say that I scored my first point for my house after five years. Haha I'm that bad. But hey, at least I can finally throw the heavy shot put ball across the second line, almost touching the third line! Bangganya =P And Green house got first for sukan tara - leading by 40 marks!

And it was a huge relief to finish the last of oral exams. I absolutely despise oral especially BM, mainly due to the fact that I can't speak decent BM. I can't do impromptu because for some reason, my brain always decide to die on me when I'm being asked to. Well, I know that it's not the end of oral exams yet (form six, college, university, bla bla) but it's the end of oral for school. And if it makes me feel better, so be it.

The weekend that just passed was the last Flag Day for me. At long last, I don't have to ever ever go around Penand, carrying that tin and beg for money anymore. It's the most frustrating activity for RC. I mean there are hundreds (or maybe thousands?) of RC members everywhere - seriously everywhere. You can't go to a place where there is no RC members competing with you and stealing your 'customers'. And this year was the worst Flag Day, considering the fact that it rained on Saturday morning. Rain = Less people = Less money. Rain also means that everyone is carrying an umbrella in one hand and their groceries in the other, leaving no hands for them to fish out their purse to donate to us.

The last Flag Day also probably means the last time I'm ever gonna sit a public bus. Do you know that when you don't need a bus, you see them everywhere all the time and when you actually need one and are waiting for one at the bus stop, it takes forever to come? Why??

Well, tomorrow and the day after that are going to be the last raptai sukan I'll ever participate in and next week the last sports day. Last year of marching for me. No more baking under the sun! =) I hope Green house wins this year. Then, it'll be a great last sports day.

So far that's all the last of things that I can think of. There's surely a lot more of these to come but it's not happening now so I won't talk about it. I shall have to cherish each moment of my last school year - remember the good and learn from the bad.

But of course this year is not only the year of many lasts, it's also the year of many firsts - a year of good beginnings =)

25 insights:

Esther said...

Yep.. Like the FIRST and the LAST (probably) time we take SPM!XD

Carmen C. said...

Ahhhhh!! May it be the first and last time we do. I can't imagine resitting for SPM =X

SHIR said...

aww..i noe u want ur 'great last sports day' BUT Yellow House Rules! lol

Carmen C. said...

nope. green house will win! =)

ben said...

aku support green too~ lol

SHIR said...

we'll see. =X

2ben: wait when i call my Yellow's Geng!

Carmen C. said...

green gang bigger than yellow gang ler. haha

Ben Tan said...

wah you girls now oso have gang d la huh...hahah...check out this link http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2009/3/26/nation/3558685&sec=nation

Ben Tan said...

lol...are u ppl one of them? LoL...im juz joking la k...juz for u to have u guys here have a laugh

Carmen C. said...

ahaha yea. u nt scared of me ar? lol

SHIR said...

how u know? u count before ah? if we were one of them, Pg chaos ade la..

Carmen C. said...

of coz i noe ler. coz green is the best to support mer. so obviously, who wouldn't want to support green? lol

NXY said...

YELLOW IS THE BEST! I DON'T CARE >.< even if yellow does not happen to win this year, the legacy of lee julin and her yellow house will always burn in me!!! YELLOW HOUSE = POWERHOUSE yeah~~

SHIR said...

agrees with xy.. heheh.. Go Yellow!!...=X

Fate said...

green will definitely crush yellow this year! yellow shall die!

Carmen C. said...

everyone is supporting green now ler. it's the in colour. haha. green is environmental friendly! anyway, we shall see on tues =P

cheah said...

hello! Its been a long time i didn't stop by here to view your blog! How's life?

Carmen C. said...

hihi! haha it's ok. u'r here now. life's good most of the time. how bout u?

SHIR said...

A BIG NO!!! ms.Izzati said, " if Yellow and Green FIGHT, i'LL SUPPORT YELLOW!! =)

Ben Tan said...

lol...now the whole world is promoting "Go Green" d ler...even when ure on the road the traffic light's green light means "GO"! see everything is supporting GREEN!!! LoL

Jt said...

wahh ben....need to support till lidat bo? hahahx

cheah said...

not very good. sick plus now knee badly injured. can't bend and can't put straight. drive also felt the pain only! haha..

Carmen C. said...

2Shir: She support yellow oso green win mer =)

2Ben: thanks dear. muahx! haha

2Jt: of coz ler. green's the best mer. lol

2cheah: o.O wat happened to ur knee??

cheah said...

fell down and got a lot of nice scratches all over the knee...

Carmen C. said...

ooh. be more careful next time yea. hope ur knee gets better soon =)

Post a Comment