Sunday, April 12, 2009

Satisfaction?

Well, I couldn't stand looking at my calculator only half pretty. So, yeah. You guessed it. I designed something for the back as well. I know, I know. You think I have waaaay too much time to waste. But the thing is, I'm sort of a perfectionist. So how can you expect me to leave it half done? Anyway, here are the pictures!


Left view

Top view
Can you see what it is?

Front and back


I made the back a little less complicated so that it won't look so messy. Overall, I still like the front design better but the back is also nice in its own way. What do you think?

It took me longer to finish the back because of its complicated-ness. Haha. All those screws and the place to change battery. I had to make sure I didn't close it up. Hey, I'm not that bimbo to sticker everything up just to make it look nicer but in the end, I can't change the batteries anymore.

Kinda messed up the finishing for the back though. Argh. Now, little perfectionist me will keep smacking myself in the head for making such a stupid mistake. Ah well. What to do..what to do. Curiousity made me finish it, so curiousity will be the death of me. =X

5 insights:

Tysle said...

Wow, very impressive design! :D I would love to see it in school. Lol

Esther said...

eeee! so nice! I'd pay you to make one for me, but for RM 0, my calculator can stay perfectly the way it is... ;)

Carmen C. said...

2tricia: thanks! sure, i'm just a few seats behind u =)

2esther: LOL yea true. but it got boring for me and i don't have to pay myself. hehe

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! <3

Carmen C. said...

thanks! =)

Post a Comment