Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One-year-young

April 21, 2008.
This blog started out with the url http://kudosmsceecee.blogspot.com with the title Kudos Ms CeeCee. I know (or at least I think) a lot of you are still wondering why I chose that title and url. But..I'm still not telling. Haha. After that, I changed my link to the current one which is http://life-the-way-it-is.blogspot.com due to certain reasons.

My blog title also faced a few changes from time to time, from Kudos Ms CeeCee to Multi-Personalitied Me! (after naming my blog that, I found out that there was no such word as 'personalitied') and then stop. relax. BREATHE to the current one, C is for Carmen.

It's amazing how my blog has evolved from when it started out as something to kill my boredom until now. As I reread my previous entries (Not all, mind you. Only scanning through), I realized that my style of writing has changed (for the bettter, I hope) and even the content has more substance now (or doesn't it?).

I know I hardly update anymore. No, I'm not going to give reasons like I'm busy or I have no time or I'm studying (hah!). It's more like I have nothing to blog about. Well, at least most of the things are not really worth blogging. It's not like my life is so un-happening (it's not that happening either but I have a life, okay?). I just think that not everything should be written for the entire world (or at least a small part of Penang Island) to read.

Let me just put it this way. My blog has grown-up, matured and learnt that keeping quiet when it has nothing to say is always the best. I know in the past, my blog was updated daily and sometimes even a few times a day, about the events of my life. Heck, my highest record for a month was 39 in May and there are only 31 days in that month. Now, it has slowed down to a minimum of 5 posts monthly (hey, April hasn't ended yet).

Maybe I've just lost my interest for blogging but really, I think it's best that my blog continues on the way it is (with maybe a little more updates but no promises!). I mean, now I realize that blurting out every bit of your personal life and ranting on and on in your blog is kinda immature (no offense to anyone). So, from now on, only good and worth while news will reach your eyes through this blog.

Anyway, I just uploaded all the headers I used from the birth of this blog until it's first birthday. =)






Oh yeah. Google gave me such a scare just now. I couldn't log in to my account even though I tried like at least 20 times! I almost gave up and thought that maybe my blog just wasn't meant to live to a year-old. Just thought I might share that with you guys.

Anyway, stay tuned to my blog all ye faithful readers! Haha.

6 insights:

NXY said...

isn't that all so nostalgic! it brings back feelings looking at all your different headers, much like flipping through a photo album featuring a kid that's growing older year by year. yes, your blog has GROWN!

i've never seen the first few headers though.
got one the like the mime eh costume ah, you wear for wht ah?? school play??? o.O

Carmen C. said...

Haha tell me about it. I can't believe my blog lasted this long. It's grown quiet though...hmm

Ohh which one haven't you seen before? Haha you just made my day! All the pictures in that header photoshopped wan ler. So sad to say, no mime costumes for me. *Shhh...* =)

NXY said...

oh yaya, even the emo, the jester, and the japanese lady, and the little girl that looks like chibimaruko!! yeah i see it now o.O

hahahah, okay! *shhh* ;)

Siow Wei said...

haha^^1year dy lo..at last u also posting all ur pictures.din see u post b4..hehe^^tc

NXY said...

hello carmen =) i haven't been here in a few decades, feels like !! and you know! i always pronounced it as KUDOS SMS CC!! i tot WHO is kudos??? HAHAHAH

Carmen C. said...

2siowwei: yea the time u started reading my blog i changed to the last header d =)

2xy: yes! u hvnt been visiting =/ LOL who is kudos?? ahaha

Post a Comment