Sunday, June 8, 2008

good day? bad day?

Woke up this morning at 5.45 am. So how many of you were awake already? =) It was raining and I was praying that it will continue to rain so that we don't have to march. But it stopped. Sigh. Luckily this year, it finished early. 10.30 am. Amazing. But really, the governor stayed behind the field only and if he took an hour to come, I'd shoot him. It took him about 15 minutes to arrive. =). And thank God the weather wasn't that hot, compared to last year.

Before the parade - Rachel being emo

Yeah, we were all that miserable

The amount of fluorescent white people - blinding =)


My shoes after 3 days of annual parade. Sad.. =(

So after annual parade, I changed and went to church. Heheh. Then, ate lunch with mabel and her family. It took so freaking long for the food to arrive and I was starving already. After that, we were going to eat durian. Lol. But little did I know where they were planning on doing that...So we went to Aunty Irene's house to fetch her, Aunty Mary, Aunty Jenny and Uncle Peter. Then, it was the highway to torture. My car was following Uncle James' car and he took us to Teluk Bahang! Imagine that, all the way to Teluk Bahang just to eat durians. Omg. And I got carsick because of the endless winding roads. =( After we reached, we discovered a big big pile of durians for us to eat. But I was just too sick to eat ler. Sobx. I recovered only about half an hour later. Heheh. They ate durian buffet. RM25/person.
The place we ate durians


A part of the durians left

The durians already eaten

Passing the durians around

Uncle James enjoying his durian

My daddy =)

My sis hates durian =}

Oh look. She caught an ant. How interesting..

Clarice and I. Notice how dark I became. =(


Mabel and I

There were four doggies there and they eat durian!! This is the cutest one.

Giving its pitiful look so that we feed him durian


The fiercest one
The naughtiest one.

The view

OMG. The doggies caught a lizard.

It was still alive. Yuck.

Random pic. A ball in the water.

The naughtiest doggie eating grass. lol?

Interesting looking tree
The adults (excluding my sis) discussing the transport back

Uncle James buying more durian on the way back. omg?

My mother and Uncle James buying mangosteen on the way back

Luckily I didn't get that bad of a headache again on the way home. But after I reached home, I slept until like 9.30 pm. lol. And now I'm blogging.
School reopens tomorrow. Results. Yikes. But I shall look at the bright side of school, I get to see my friends again. =)

0 insights:

Post a Comment