Saturday, May 31, 2008

oops! i did it again

i broke my retainers. AGAIN.

um for those of you who dunno what retainers are, they are the things you wear after you wear braces? to hold your teeth in the position you want them in? yeah, those.
i broke it the first time beginning of this year.
at the left side.
it cost my mom rm50 to get it fixed.
and she told me the next time i broke it, i'd have to pay for it myself.
which is exactly why i can't tell her.
because i am broke.
actually i broke it again quite long ago.
but the damage wasn't bad.
it was still wearable.
so i didn't care about it too much.
then on monday, the wire behind freakishly twisted into a position i never imagined possible.
erhx it wasn't exactly wearable anymore.
so i decided to only wear it at night when i go to sleep.
after all it's only two months left, then i don't have to wear them 24 hours.
so yeah it went well.
until this morning(or rather yesterday morning) i ate honeymelons with it.
well i usually wear it when i eat.
but on this unlucky morning, it had to break.
it just had to.
and then just now, the broken part just had to fall into the sink hole.
it just had to.
and now i cannot, or rather, dare not, see dr. ang(my ortodontist) anymore.
i shall not remind my mother about the appointment due in 2 months time.
and if she remembers, i shall have to find a way to persuade her not to go.
and hopefully, i shall succeed.
i can't believe i have just written such a long post about my damn retainers.
well it's just my luck.



*hope you don't get disgusted =)*

0 insights:

Post a Comment