Sunday, May 25, 2008

food+me=happiness?

i just came back from lunch at miss saigon in e-gate..having vietnamese food makes me miss vietnam so much..i wanna go back there again..sigh..


the spoon (which is very hard 2 eat with considering how flat it is n how little it can scoop) and chopsticks



what my mom ate - grilled cat fish in banana leaf


what i ate - baked beef in bamboo tube

what my sis ate - chicken n prawn paste in 'la lot' leaf

miss saigon platter

all in all what i can say is..if u wanna eat vietnam food, go to vietnam..miss saigon's 'vietnam' food is so not the real thing..i mean the food isn't that bad la..but after eating the real thing u probably wouldn't eat this again..

gosh i really miss vietnam ler..hopefully i can go back n visit my daddy there again =)

0 insights:

Post a Comment