Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We are the CHAMPIONS!

*punching fists in the air and screaming wildly*

GREEN HOUSE WON!

We beat Yellow by 62 marks! After so many years (too many, if you ask me) of Yellow winning, we Green finally knocked them off the no. 1 spot. We made HISTORY! And it was a very big leap for us from last year to this. First for overall, first for marching, first for 'perhiasan khemah', first for teachers' 100 metres relay (the acara 'kemuncak' of the day) and second for aerobics! Ahh, I'm so estatic I can barely think straight to write a proper post. Hence, the jumbled-up thoughts. Can't blame me, right? It's my last sports day ever and it's defintely the BEST! Anyway, congrats to Hui Lynn who got Olahragawati Terbaik for Class 1. And thank GOD for the nice weather. I didn't get baked as bad as I thought I would =D

GREEN, GREEN, GREEN GO GREEN!


3 insights:

Esther said...

YESSSSS!!!!! GREEN IS THE NEW BLACK/PINK/WHATEVER COLOUR THAT'S IN RIGHT NOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

*applause*

Although I am about two weeks late. *headesk*

Carmen C. said...

haha better late than never, right?

Post a Comment