Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Never underestimate the power of small things

Of the 3 years I've been playing squash,
never did I (truly) know the power of the ball.
Of course I learnt (the hard way)
to only hit the ball and not let the ball hit me.
But I never knew the small little black ball could do this..


It's red.
It hurts.
It's ugly.
=(

It has yet to turn the normal blue-black colour.
And if you look properly, there's another bruise on my hand.
Squash related but not the small little black ball's fault.
Gahhh..

-------------------------------

Another small thing to watch out for is of course none other than..

MOSQUITOES!!!

They're everywhere.
They're invading earth.
They're invading my house.
They're invading ME.

I HATE THEM!

7 insights:

Esther said...

Hope we don't kena this kinda thing from the shuttlecock this coming tues. XD

Carmen C. said...

lol. tell me if a small little shuttlecock ever succeeds to do that! =)

ShiaWen said...

i hate mosquitoes too.

eevy said...

ahhh.. talk about mosquitoes.. i feel like killing evry one of them on this planet!!!!!

Carmen C. said...

2eevy&shiawen: yay =) at least i'm not alone in the killing spree mode. lol

Fate said...

i hate mosquitoes! i kill two, two more come back!! It's like they are immortal!!!

Carmen C. said...

mozzies love u! i wish they would hate me..

Post a Comment