Thursday, January 8, 2009

on my list..

-On My List-

Ok, so I've eaten lots and lots of food in Vietnam
(put on some extra pounds too =/)
Some were extremely good
and well, some were just..

So, here are the 3 places I ate at which made it to my top 3 list


#1

Caravelle Hotel

Reasons:
-Hotel ma
-Really the best buffet ever la (at least it's the best I've ever eaten so far)
-Fresh seafood (pick your own for the chef to cook)
-Lots and lots of choice!

Very fresh seafood
Still alive and kicking!

Feast your eyes!

Fondue
(I know la. E&O also got ma but..)

Scrumptious dessert

Check it out
No ler it's not part of the buffet but..
Nice deco, no?

Santas greets you at the gingerbread house's doorstep

A peek inside..
More Santas!

Cute cute cute
That's all I can say


#2
Au Lai do Brazil

Reasons:
-Steak house
-Eat all you can
-Unique way of serving
-I love meat!




Rating for all : 5/5


#3
Ythao Garden in Hue

Reasons:
-Fixed menu (no need to 'thao tia' and choose)
-The ambience
-Interesting local entertainment
-Good food

Spring roll decorated on formed peacock
Rating : 5/5

Vegetable soup
Rating : 4/5

Steamed shrimp
Rating : 4/5

Hue's specialty pancake
Rating : 3/5

Mixed salad fig
Rating : 5/5

This is the way to you do it

Mixed steamed lotus rice
Rating : 2/5

Grilled beef
Rating : 4/5

Green bean cake formed fruit
(I know it doesn't look edible but trust me, it's good!)
Rating : 5/5


My Top Drinks


#1
Coffee!
Kept me alive and awake there


#2
Coconut
(er sorry la no picture)

2 insights:

NXY said...

ah! looks so fun! haha i just realized that i haven't let any comments for a very long time

Carmen C. said...

yeahhhh! i thought u went MIA..ahaha

Post a Comment