Sunday, January 4, 2009

hue iii

-Hue III-

Gua Day


Erh I can't remember what the gua is called ler
Just GUA la
haha

Yep, another boat ride
I think I just might have developed a phobia for boat rides

Random random random
I like these
=)
But you don't have to





Blue lighthouse
Never seen before le?

Entrance to the gua

Inside..
Oh yea, the cave might not look right?
Aiya I rotate here, rotate there
Looks the SAME!

Pretty lights!



Doesn't this look totally amazing?
God's creation..

Looks prettier with colours!



Can you see what I see?

Exit from the gua





Had to climb 540++ steep, steep steps
(Tongue twister pula)

Go where le?
Another gua lo..
I'm so proud I managed to climb ALL the steps
heh.
Aku suka itu purple colour

Totally random
Weird picture to end with, but..
what the heck
=)

*edited*

Ohh..now I remember what the gua is called already!
Phong Nha Cave
wakaka..

0 insights:

Post a Comment