Tuesday, December 30, 2008

nha trang iii

-Nha Trang III-

Day 3

Vinpearl Land

I was like super hyper on that day
I mean, after days and days of visiting historical places
Theme park day sounds absolutely inviting

But to my utter disappointment,
the theme park was like totally deserted
Rides (countable on two hands) not even running yet

The first one open
I can't remember the last time I sat on a carousel
hmm..


Looks can be deceiving
Tak chi kek langsung!
Even the Flying Dragon in Genting is more thrilling

Cute zodiac-themed bumper cars
Pros : Easy to manoeuvre
Cons : Has a speed of a snail / Left-side driving

Wanted to ride this
But not open (like almost everything else in the park)

Performance by doggies

and monkeys
But I feel pitiful for them!

Yup
We visited yet another aquarium in the park

Starfish also can show middle finger
haha
The water park
Looks big, doesn't it?
Well, yes it is.
But..
not open lo

Yea I sat on the blue slide
Consequences : Neck pain / Back pain / Butt pain / Leg pain

0 insights:

Post a Comment