Wednesday, August 20, 2008

~thank u notes 2~

this is the 2nd part of my thank-you
from: my sis
this teddy is so cute and can change shirt some more!
from: my beloved daddy and mummy!
thanks so much for the camera!! i know i've been asking for a lot of things but yet you guys are never tired of layan-ning me! i love you!
-----------
dinner at tao
the birthday cake? lol..

my sis and i
ok ok for your info..it's my birthday today and it's also my sister's birthday. weird? yea yea..it's rare. we are born exactly three years apart on the same date on the same month. don't ask me how come. i also dunno. good planning? maybe la.

2 insights:

Renee said...

aha didnt get the pink one? great camera u have there. it's a good one =) nice choice. obviously la... u are like the star of the chuah family. why get tired of layaning u rite, superstar?

Carmen C. said...

lol no pink la..actually there are no other colours at all, only silver. so no choice la. superstar?? lol lol lol..you don't even know what my sis got eh. if you know, you sure won't say that already la

Post a Comment