Wednesday, July 23, 2008

time flies??

it just seems like yesterday i was wearing braces and now it's actually exactly one year ago that i took it out. i remember getting so excited and everything when dr. ang said i would be able to remove my braces in a few months time. but of course, it was all empty promises. i wore braces for almost exactly two years. looking back, i just realised how rarely i smile widely when i wore braces.

one of the very few pictures i could find with me showing off my braces.
on friday it will be exactly a year that i wore retainers. i definitely remember not being able to talk or swallow saliva properly. but actually i think my pronounciation was one of the best *perasan* among those who wore retainers. i could say saxophone!! whee..well i smile wider with retainers but still not really that often.

i can't wait for saturday. i can finally not wear retainers for 24 hours anymore. ok i know i can actually not wear it 24 hours now. but you know..i'm a good girl. i follow instructions =P. i promise to smile more often after i don't have to wear retainers. i will xD.

2 insights:

NXY said...

yorr...but i'm sure the wait was worth it~! because after all that, you now have a row of perfectly straight teeth which will last you for almost the rest of your life! i'm so envious!! my teeth not exactly senget, but the shape not nice >.< and my mum won't let me wear braces cos my teeth are 'not senget enough'...

Carmen C. said...

haha..well i guess u can say that..but but..it was painful n..n..dr ang could hv been faster!! he just wanted 2 make me wait longer =( lol 'not senget enough'?? when its not straight means its senget adi la..

Post a Comment